Tytan Window and Door Foam is a gun dispensed, closed cell, minimal expansion foam which expands, bonds and seals. Tytan Foam is effective in stopping the passage of air, noise, water, dust, rodents and insects. This aids in the increase of energy efficiency by stopping air exchange at windows, doors, wall intrusions, and sill plates. Tytan Foam is available in a 24 oz can and yields approximately 1.5 cubic feet of cured foam. This is the equivalent of a 1/2” diameter bead 1,100 feet long.
• Exceeds AAMA 812 Requirements
• Low pressure, Low expansion formula fills gaps without damaging window and door frames during installation.
• Flexible after cure – Absorbs Fenestration linear Expansion High Yield product
• Bond and Seals to Common Construction Materials , Wood, Concrete, Plaster, etc.
• Durable Airtight Seal – Bonds, Stops Air Infiltration, and Heat Loss
• High Thermal Insulation Value – Increases Energy Efficiency (R value 4-5 per inch)
SOLD BY THE CASE - 12 CANS PER CASE