No-Warp Foam Window & Door Insulating Sealant
A bright white, low-pressure window and door sealant that conforms to AAMA standard #812-04. Touch ‘n Seal No-Warp foam exerts up to 90% less pressure and drops to zero pressure faster than the leading competition. Will not warp window frames or door jambs.
• Yield (linear feet)
20 ounce (678 gm) gun foam
-- 2096 linear feet (639m) @ 1/4" (6.4mm) bead
• Density - 1.3-1.8 lbs./cu.ft.
• R Value - 4.5 per inch thickness
• Max. Service Temp for Cured Foam - 250ºF (121ºC)
• Shelf Life - 12 months
• Flame Spread - 10
• Smoke Developed - 15
SOLD BY THE CASE ONLY - 12 PER CASE
Gun Foam Use Guidelines
ALWAYS review and follow the directions provided in your foam kit. The below instructions are a general overview. ENSURE you follow all safety precautions including wearing protective eyewear and gloves.
- Apply petroleum jelly to gun basket before attaching can.
- Point gun in a safe direction (into a trash can), depress trigger and screw can onto gun basket. Do not over-tighten.
- After attaching gun to can, shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Press trigger to dispense foam with can upside down. Test bead size on scrap material.
- Fill cracks and gaps as needed, allowing space for foam expansion.
- Foam can be trimmed, painted, sanded or plastered after curing completely.
- Point gun in safe direction, depress trigger and quickly remove empty can.
- Spray gun basket with PolyClean gun cleaner and immediately attach a new can to prevent foam from hardening in the gun.
- Follow directions above.
- Turn off gun flow control knob at back of gun.
- Store can upright with gun attached.
- To restart, shake well for 30 seconds, open flow control knob and dispense foam. Maximum storage: 15 days.