This item can not be shipped via UPS ground. Please call 1-877-944-7697 for price and shipping options.
The attic stair opening is the largest gap in home insulation, increasing heat loss in the winter and heat gain in the summer. Made of durable dust-free expanded polystyrene foam, the Draft Cap will reduce heat loss and heat gain and help you save on your heating and cooling bills.
Lightweight and easily installed in less than 5 minutes, the Draft Cap attic stair insulator satisfies all current energy building codes for insulation over the attic access panel with an R-value of +11.
Why Install Draft Cap In Your Home?
* Energy is lost through the uninsulated attic stair access panel.
* Draft Cap covers your attic stair opening to prevent air flow.
* Heat rising up into the attic in the winter months adds to warming of the roof, which increases the possible formation ice dams.
* Draft Cap meets all local and federal energy codes.
* Draft Cap will save you money on your heating and air conditioning bills